Nba Live Pc Editing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Europe 2008 V.2

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:54 am

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

here we are with the new patch of our team it is great THE GRAPHICS ARE THE MOST REALISTIC I VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
but you need to play with high quality graphics to see a difference
4 months guys 4 months for that patch
anyway more talk no game and no game no patch so I present you my team

ME
100XRONIA-roster/cfs/overlays/graphics(something)/start up screen/work-88%
SANI-SARAS-previews/cfs/overlays/backrounds/player portraits/more/work-96%
el_valero-nothing(just a roster that we didnt use)work-10%
gintaras-arenas/overlay work-78%
aggi-kits work-25%
kalan-player portraits work-20%
vazelos92-cfs work-20%
Jason-5-kits/kits previews/overlay/work-80%
john1890-/work-0%
mixius-/work-0%
guiSFPC-/work-0%

here some screens
Europe 2008 V.2 1-1
Europe 2008 V.2 2-1
Europe 2008 V.2 3
Europe 2008 V.2 4-2
Europe 2008 V.2 5-1
Europe 2008 V.2 6
Europe 2008 V.2 7
Europe 2008 V.2 8

Here is our patch

euroleague

download link
http://rapidshare.com/files/142934602/Europe_v.2.rar.html
roster
http://rapidshare.com/files/142936505/roster_and_settings.rar.html

INSTRUCTION
is really simple
sa you can see from the 4 folders anyway

1.open the aiact folder take the 3 aiact files through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\ai\act
2.then go to the animations folder and take the 2 files through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\anim\body
3.then open the locale folder and take the 1 file through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\loc
4.then open the videos folder and taker the 1 file through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\movies
5.open the sgsm folder and take all the files except the 3 folders through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\sgsm
6.then open the coach folder and drag every file through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\sgsm\coach
7.then open the stadia folder and drag every file through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\sgsm\stadia
8.open the uniforms folder and drag every file through the nba directory
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 08\sgsm\uniforms
9.open now the new rar with the roster and put the roster thorugh the
C:\Users\USER\Documents\NBA LIVE 08\saves
if you dont have the last folder create it by yourself
9.put the settings file through
C:\Users\USER\Documents\NBA LIVE 08\settings

and there would be a little update for the patch
THANKS EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME OUT

https://nba-live-edit.forummotion.com

2Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:05 am

sani-saras

sani-saras
Admin
Admin

it is recommended to reinstall the nba live 08 to work the patch perfectly

3Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:33 am

sani-saras

sani-saras
Admin
Admin

also you can take the videos and the music for the v1 europe patch

4Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:49 pm

gambyzas

WaterBoy
WaterBoy

i found a bugs,and what you need to change is

1:Many cyberfaces are bad they have'nt faces
2:Zalgiris's jerseys looks like it was make with paint
3:The big problem is Roosters you need to change that for more realistic roosters.

Thats all i saw bad in this patch.

5Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Critic

i dont want to be rude and i respect your hard worjk, but i think that your patch sucks!!! the biggest problem is unrealistic player ratings that are totaly stupid- diamantidis 99 ( like he's the best euroleague player Shocked Shocked ) wtf ?, also portraits ar badly cut and cf looks bad too! i hope there will be an upgrade for this patch, couse now this is the most stupid patch i ever saw!! good luck continuing your job!!

6Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Guest 9

Yes, i agree player ratings SUCKS. Graphics is really good Very Happy
Create a roster patch also...

7Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:55 pm

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

SO YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE THE
THE ROSTER
THE CFS
THE PLAYER PORTRAITS
AND WHAT ELSE MAYBE LETS CHANGE THE WHOLE PATCH Evil or Very Mad Mad

8Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Guest 9

No, just change rosters and player ratings.
It's not a whole patch...

9Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:54 pm

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

MY FAULT GUYS I FORGOT TO PUT THE EBO FILES AND SOME MORE INTERESTING THINGS IM SORRY lol!
but everything in v.2,2 and fixed roster so dont worry

10Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:09 pm

gambyzas

WaterBoy
WaterBoy

thank you 100xronia that you still working,we will wait for v2.2

11Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:11 pm

gambyzas

WaterBoy
WaterBoy

and more bugs:
Panathinaikos,Partizan,Ceramica and Virtus don't have a starting jerseys,check that

12Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:34 pm

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

no you are wrong sani-saras still working too but thanks for the good comment and
pao/tau/virtus/have jersey previews you may did something wrong and partizan doesnt

13Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:40 pm

gambyzas

WaterBoy
WaterBoy

prewievs are good but jersrys in the game is nba team's jerseys

14Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 pm

ilias

rookie
rookie

well,i think the patch is good!you should only fix the overalls,for example if you want diamantidis to be the best player in the game,then you should put him a 91-92 overal!alla the other overalsl that are above 91-92 are tooooooooooooooo much!!
respect your work though cheers

15Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:17 am

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

ok the overals are a bit strange but to be every player better if every player is 78 or 80 it could be really bad but anyway tell me some players you want me to change except diamantidis that i have changed

16Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 am

Guest 9

Jasikevicius 99 3-point. Imposible, so change it.
The whole Asseco Trefl Sopot team has got bad ratings. Many others exmaples...
Plz change it Very Happy

17Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 am

ilias

rookie
rookie

panathinaikos has an overall of 95..thats a bit rediculous...try to reduce it to 90 by reducing all players..then if you want panathinaikos to be the best team of the patch(understandable as you are supporting this team Razz )try to reduce the other teams as well..for example make cska 88 and olympiakos 87.. Arrow

18Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:44 am

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

ilias wrote:panathinaikos has an overall of 95..thats a bit rediculous...try to reduce it to 90 by reducing all players..then if you want panathinaikos to be the best team of the patch(understandable as you are supporting this team Razz )try to reduce the other teams as well..for example make cska 88 and olympiakos 87.. Arrow
wait wait PANATHIANIKOS IS THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE AND EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT OK THEN CSKA IS COMING AFTER PAO CAUSE IS BETTER THAN OSFP Mad and saras is a great 3-pointer

19Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:16 am

Guest 9

Great, ok so give him "90", not "99". His is not a good 3-pointer but ok, can be "90".
Also players positions are wrong.
PAO is great Very Happy

20Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:57 am

ilias

rookie
rookie

100xronia wrote:
ilias wrote:panathinaikos has an overall of 95..thats a bit rediculous...try to reduce it to 90 by reducing all players..then if you want panathinaikos to be the best team of the patch(understandable as you are supporting this team Razz )try to reduce the other teams as well..for example make cska 88 and olympiakos 87.. Arrow
wait wait PANATHIANIKOS IS THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE AND EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT OK THEN CSKA IS COMING AFTER PAO CAUSE IS BETTER THAN OSFP Mad and saras is a great 3-pointer

re su 100 xronia,den katalaves ti sou egrapsa?Vale sto PAO 91,sth CSKA 88 kai ston OCFP ton fetino me tis metagrafes pou exei kanei klp valtou 87..ti mou les oti CSKA oti einai kaluterh apo ton Olympiako??Afou akrivws auto sou egrapsa!!
scratch
Kai sthn telikh re file oxi o Panathinaikos den einai h kaluterh omada sthn eurwph!Poioi oloi to lene auto?Sthn Ellada ennoeis mhpws?Perusi poios to shkwse to eurwpaiko dld gia na katalavw????Ektos kai an ennoeis oti me tis fetines meragrafes tou egine h kaluterh omada sthn Eurwph..an omws einai etsi giati na mhn kaluteros o Olympiakos kaluteros olwn me tis metagrafes pou exei kanei?Mhn trela8oume teleiws,mhn ta vlepeis ola toso fanatismena.. cyclops

21Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:15 am

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

gia miso re ilia pes mou ena paikth kalutero tou diamantidi pou exete kai mhn peis o teo giati 8a xerasw
oxi epeidh phrate ton childress ton afanakia nomizate oti ferate ton jordan kai ton sygrinetai kai me ton wilkins oute sto skato tou den tou moiazei o childress kai sthn telikh afta einai ta overals kai se opoion aresoun gia tous allous den 8a boresoun oooooooooo
ena euxaristw den akousame pou egw me ton kwsta kai ta alla paidia xodepsame to kalokairi mas gia to kolo patch ade Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
a ke o MESSINA
olo leei oti o PAO einai kaluteros apo thn cska
xereis poios einai o MESSINA

22Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 am

ilias

rookie
rookie

re suegw den eipa respect your work k oti einai kalo to patch k tetoia?
Apo oti fainetai prepei na eisai kai mikros se hlikia gt auta pou grafeis den ekshgountai kai alliws!!O Teo pou opws les 8a kseraseis exei perissoteres eurwpaikes diakriseis apo oti o nteforme diamantidhs affraid
Kai ti sugkrineis ton Childress me ton Wilkins??? Rolling Eyes Gia na eisai toso tsantismenos omws fainetai oti se peiraksan oi metagrafes mas Cool
Anyway,den prokeitai na mpw se peraiterw prosopikes antidikies gt einai anwfelo Exclamation
Kai pali respect gia to patch sas alla ta overalls to xalasane,opws sas lene oloi kai edw alla kai sto nbaliveforums
mporeite vevaia na peite diko mas einai to patch,oti overalls goustaroume 8a valoume Rolling Eyes

23Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 am

sani-saras

sani-saras
Admin
Admin

ama des sa aresei to patch mas breite allo kai katevaste etsi kai alliws θα βγει ayto sto nbaliveforums (http://www.nbaliveforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=57046) poy einai kai to agamhmeno sou re ilia mazi me to fiba fysika.
kai o diamantidis einai poly kalyteros apo ton papaloyka asxeta an exei ligoteres diakriseis afoy einai mikroteros se hlikia apo ton teo.KAI PEITE KAI KANA EYXARISTWWWWWW EPITELOYS Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

24Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:05 am

100xronia

100xronia
Admin
Admin

ilias wrote:re suegw den eipa respect your work k oti einai kalo to patch k tetoia?
Apo oti fainetai prepei na eisai kai mikros se hlikia gt auta pou grafeis den ekshgountai kai alliws!!O Teo pou opws les 8a kseraseis exei perissoteres eurwpaikes diakriseis apo oti o nteforme diamantidhs affraid
Kai ti sugkrineis ton Childress me ton Wilkins??? Rolling Eyes Gia na eisai toso tsantismenos omws fainetai oti se peiraksan oi metagrafes mas Cool
Anyway,den prokeitai na mpw se peraiterw prosopikes antidikies gt einai anwfelo Exclamation
Kai pali respect gia to patch sas alla ta overalls to xalasane,opws sas lene oloi kai edw alla kai sto nbaliveforums
mporeite vevaia na peite diko mas einai to patch,oti overalls goustaroume 8a valoume Rolling Eyes
xaxa o teo kaluteros tou diamantidi elews elews kai me poion parepiptwntos exei diakriseis me ton OSFP giati den 8umamai kala mallon me thn CSKA apo oti 8umamai kai ena skato eurwpaiko me sas kai afou esy o idios sygrineis enan ek twn korufaiwn paiktwn olwn twn epoxwn(hall of fame)me ena paikth ton 10 pontwn meson wro elews pou eseys xaivania mou ton uperplhrwsate lol!
kai mallon esy tsadisthkes logo to oti o diamantidis einai polu kaluteros tou mutogkeo
a kai o diamantidis einai 28 o pap 32 kai giati parakalw o diamantidis panta xekinaei vasikos adi tou papalouka?
ade a kai gia thn plhroforhsh sou eimai 15 etwn kai epeidh katalaba oti eipes oti den xerw agglika fetos dinw to mischigan Twisted Evil Twisted Evil kala tou ta pes re sani-saras na pate sto FIBA 08 kai ton kolko aca pou vrizei synexeia alla etsi prepei na kanw kai egw na vrizw Evil or Very Mad

25Europe 2008 V.2 Empty Re: Europe 2008 V.2 Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 am

ilias

rookie
rookie

POSES FORES PREPEI NA PW RESPECT YOUR WORK???????????????????????????? Evil or Very Mad
DHLADH RE SARAS DEN MPORW NA EXW THN APOPSH MOU OTI TO FIBA KAI TO EUROPE TOP TEAMS EINAI KALUTERA PATCH APO TO DIKO SAS??PWS NA TO KANOUME DLD TWRA?AFOU EINAI KALUTERA GT EINAI PIO ORGANWMENA KAI EPEIDH TA DOULEOUN PERISSOTERA ATOMA Twisted Evil
KAI KSANALEW OTI TO PATCH SAS EINAI KALO APLA DEN EINAI TO KALUTERO GIA MENA!TOSO APLO..
SAS EYXARISTOUME GIA TO XRONO POU SPATALHSATE GIA TO FTIAKSETE
basket

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum